I'm Changing !

I become totally different! Before, I was too shy person. I have not had that much of responsibility. I have discovered that university really changes us a lot!
I am now studying a major which I never think about it before! I am getting courage much more before. I didn't even have 10% of courage before now! 
Really, things are changing every day! Now, I am going by myself without waiting the others to transport me in some cases (I mean especially dad). I feel now that I have depending on myself more than before. I really realized that my character is now better as I feel more comfortable. 
But still, I need more depending on myself in many other things in order to be completely responsible especially since I am a nursing student so I need to have independence on others as I should be more responsible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment