The Qualities of an Ideal Friend


M
any friends don’t deserve to called friends. Friends are always needed, because of this; we have to choose them correctly. They are the fun part of life. Friends should have many important qualities to be ideal.


Honesty is one of the main characteristics of friends. First, when my friend is always honest with me in all situations, I can trust him. Additionally, honesty should be not only with me but also with others. That makes these kinds of friends unique and different.

Another quality is being supportive. Who doesn't need support!! Friends are a big source of support if they are true friends. Additionally, when my friend wishes for me as she wishes for herself, she becomes a really good friend since no one wishes bad things for him/herself. Therefore, being supportive is a very necessary quality in friends.

Finally, understanding is one of the most significant qualities that friends should have. My friend becomes ideal when she is able to understand me more than other people. Also, when she can understand me, even from my body language, she is really an ideal friend. Not all friends understand each other, because of this, those who enjoy this quality are much better.

There are many necessary qualities for friends to be ideal and they should have most of these qualities since no one can live without a friend. Thus, these qualities help avoiding troubles between friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment