How have I chosen the nursing major ?!!

When I have finished the secondary school, I had to choose a major and a university .. I have had a lot of majors in my mind I like to do as many students. Honestly, I have wanted to choose teaching, English language, translating, business, nursing, nutrition, biomedical, … and my mind was too confused.
Then, I did a lot of online and school experiments and I found myself tends to nursing more since it requires responsibility, sympathy, support, teaching, as it has also biomedical, nutrition, and English courses as I like. Surely, at the beginning of the year, I wasn’t really sure that I want this major and I feel uncomfortable because of the fear from incorrect chosen. Also, this feeling remains surrounding me every once in a while. However, I am now in the second year in nursing major at the university and I feel so satisfied and happy for choosing this major because it requires a lot of my personality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment