Lumia 620

From my own experience, I have found that my Lumia 620 phone is so good and it doesn’t have that much of disadvantages. But once, I have had a problem which is suddenly the phone couldn’t be opened, even during charging it becomes too hot, I have did format but also did not work.
So, I have call the Nokia center and they fixed it to me, it really becomes as it is new, the problem was called (flashing). However, it is so clear and easy to work on it. It just has a disadvantage that you can’t create specific files on the picture file, or on videos and songs also. But I have solved this problem too, I did my own files on the laptop and then I have copied them on my phone through a memory card. The same thing I did for videos and songs. There is also something that all of us suffer from it that charge is not enough like the first months we buy our androids. But I think this problem happens because at the beginning we don’t have that much applications, but later we download a lot of applications and the more you download the more your charge will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment