Speak a foreign language in a professional way !!!

If you want to be a professional speaker in any language that you learn, there is a specific way I have tried it that improved my speaker skills. I advise you to practice it too.
For example, I am learning English language since all my studies depending on it, also it facilitates my future work. So, all what I do is talking to myself for a long time in English in a high voice in my room without participating others,  just saying all what I think that’s like I am translating my thinking into English in a fluent tone without thinking of the grammatical errors. I have started doing that for a long time, every day I used to talk to myself  in an appropriate voice then I started paying attention and correct my grammatical errors. Even I become thinking in my minds in English till I become more comfortable while I am speaking with people since I have practiced it. Thus, no shame .. no errors occur. So whatever language you learn I advise you to practice it in this simple way. And you will not lose anything if you try it just you want to practice it continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment